Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ADMIN: Update Delay

There is going to be an update delay until Sunday afternoon or early evening, January 29. The West Wing News Blog apologizes for the incovenience. There is only a small chance that minor updates will be possible in that time. There is a list below of other ways to stay up-to-date in the mean time. You are welcoming to send in new reports by e-mail and the West Wing News Blog will do its best to catch up on Sunday night and during the day Monday and will also follow up then with any new e-mails or ones that have not yet been responded to now.
There is also going to be an outage at 4PM today Pacific Time with Blogger, the blog's server. It is scheduled to last about 20 minutes.


Here is how you can stay up to date in the mean time:


I will do my best to catch up when I can. You are welcome to send me any news stories by e-mail. I will post them when I come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

West Wing fans might be interested in TVEyes new TV News search function at its home page www.tveyes.com (FD - we rep the firm for PR).